There are lots and lots of webmail and Social Media platforms which you can make an account on and chat with your friends and colleagues. Some of the platforms provide you with all these functionalities for free, while some are paid services. Out of them, one of the best and free mailing service is Hotmail, or you can call it by its other name, Outlook as well.
Hotmail is a great option for sending emails and keeping stuff, files, etc. Another benefit of using Hotmail services is that you can access it via an Android device as well. If you want to use Hotmail on your android smartphone, you need not worry about anything. The setup is super easy and you can start using Hotmail on your android smartphone with ease.
To start using Hotmail on an android smartphone, you must install the Hotmail mobile application on your smartphone first. Thereafter, you can proceed to add your Hotmail account. There are some steps that you should follow to operate Hotmail on your android smartphone.
- If you already have a Hotmail account, you need to download the Hotmail application on your phone and then open it.
- To set up the Hotmail account, click on the “Setup an account” button and select “Outlook.com” there.
- Thereafter, it will ask you to select a service, touch on the down arrow to open a list. In there, select Hotmail.com.
- After you select Hotmail.com, you will need to fill up the necessary details such as your email address. Then, enter your Hotmail account password to complete the task. Then, click on the Sign In button just given below.
- After you sign in successfully to your Hotmail account, it will ask for your permission to access your Hotmail account or not. Give permission to access Hotmail by selecting the Yes button.
- Now, you will be receiving an email to your account if everything goes well and you successfully allow the app to access your Hotmail account. Now, you can sync your account with your mobile device and receive the emails right on your mobile phone.
In case, you are a Hotmail user, and you are having troubles logging into your account, you can use this guide to recover your Hotmail password as well:
Hotmail Password Recovery
There are few more methods or ways by which you can log in into your Hotmail account using an Android Smartphone. The steps are as follows:
Hotmail Login Mobile
- First of all, you need to download the Hotmail application to your android smartphone.
- Now, you will have to set up your account by clicking on the “Add another account” button there. The button is located at the bottom of the screen.
- After you click on the button, you can enter your account details, which includes your Hotmail email and password. As soon as you enter your email and the password, all you need to do us tap on the Hotmail Login button given below.
- Tap on the Hotmail Sign in button, and now you are successfully able to use your Hotmail account on your Android Smartphone.
Whether you have to use your Hotmail account on a computer or a smartphone, the setup is quite simple and super easy. With the help of these useful guides, you can achieve anything related to Hotmail. Every procedure about the Hotmail services is easy and that is the best part about it.
If there is a need for any kind of authentication, you have to provide it to keep your account safe and secure from other people and malicious hackers. Because Hotmail.com is not just some normal email sending application. It allows you to send emails, even you can use it to store your files online. Also, keeping your account safe is an important aspect because Hotmail account holds the information to your every other account like Yahoo, Google, and includes Exchange and IMAP. Therefore, you can not risk it at all.
By using Hotmail, you can assure that all your stuff is safe and secure because you get security from Microsoft itself. When you receive emails on Hotmail, you can even reschedule it. Then, Hotmail will ping you about it later as well, in this way, you have no emails unread. With just one tap of your finger, you can manage your schedule with the help of the calendar. Not only that, you can use Hotmail for various other stuff as well. It can act as an online storage space for you, where all your stuff such as files and information is totally safe and secure.
Therefore, having this application on your android smartphone is quite handy as you can access all your emails and files with just a few taps. So, this was a complete guide on how you can use Hotmail service on your Android mobile phone.